dijous, 1 de març del 2012

4th day at Mobile World Congress 2012

Today was the 4th and last day at the Mobile World Congress. By the way, the last day is the less important but not for me in this case. It has been an incredible journey!



In the morning, when I arrived, I came directly to the Applanet at the Wipjam developer conference.



The conference was animated and correct but at 11:00 I had to go with my mate Quique to the apps4bcn speak. It was great, they presented a new good initiative to promote apps for Barcelona. There is no economic revenue at the end but you have the Barcelona brand support if you win. The price will be given 1 year from here. Maybe I think something to do, integrated with the F.C. Barcelona apps opportunity.



After that, I have been speaking with some good people. I met Jordi Taberener who is starting a new adventure in Niuladigital, somebody of the Catdroid group and Santi Ristol from Tempos21
Then, I went downstairs, where the Catalan companies where allocated. I visit all of them. I was speaking with BDigital, who allows me some months ago make a good speaking at Spurna center in Girona. Also, I could meet a good Catalan company, Sixtemia, speaking and having a good time with one of his founders, Josep Ma Teixidor. Is always nice to meet people that you only know him by Twitter or by other people.

After that, I came back to the WipJam conference. I met there the ING people, which I was having dinner yesterday because of the app for him we developed at Ideaknow.

I was waiting for the Barcelona Gtug (Google Technology Users Group) time and I can take some T-shirts and merchandising of the sponsors! Thank you!



At the GTUG conference, they organized a Barcamp. Some good proposals has been made. 
Firstly, somebody explains about developing apps for Blackberry with Android. Then somebody explains an experiment mixing Android and Arduino.



Then the topic was Startups. First, one boy starts explaining his case and then.. was the turn of BIAPUM!
I came to the stage and I started to present Biapum to all the attendants. It has been amazing, I have made an informal presentation with my iPad and showed some of my projects. Also, I explained how I got financing and answer some questions. It has been soo interesting and an honor to present my brand at the Mobile World Congress. I am proud about it.



Thanks Roger for the photos with your new Blackberry playbook. ;)
And specially thank to the Barcelona GTUG team, Oriol Blanc, Fernando Cejas, Israel Ferrer and Fernando Garcia, and all the people who bote me, to give me this unique opportunity.
  
After that, I came back to the other room where give the price of the hackaton party. The hackaton was about some API which they open.



In the draw, my friend Alejandro got a Galaxy tab tablet. He was so lucky!

This was the end of the Mobile World Congress. Good feeling with the Biapum presentation and starts the countdown for the Mobile World Congress 2013!

 Thanks ;)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada